The Best of DHS 2017
Another year has passed at The DHS Program, and we’re looking back at some of our best moments throughout the year! Just to name a few:
- Afghanistan, Angola, and Myanmar released their first-ever Demographic and Health Surveys.
- The new and improved Spatial Data Repository website now includes modeled surfaces and geospatial covariates.
- We introduced the first DHS Program online sampling course.
- DHS data users can now use the contraceptive calendar tutorial.
- More than 100 new publications were released in 2017.
- And last but not least, we welcomed 10 new staff to The DHS Program!
Happy New Year from The DHS Program!
Watch the full video here: